Additional Booking Flexibility
We understand the difficulty committing in these times as things change outside of your control. To make it easier for you, we have introduced additional booking flexibility so you can book with confidence.
- Pay 10% and secure your spot, cabin or yacht.
- Applies for all spot and full yacht bookings 48h after the booking is made.
CHANGE THE NAME
- Crew member name change is possible until 15 days prior to the trip.
- Anyone with the travel credit from 2020 & 2021 can transfer it to someone else free of charge
- No refunds on unused travel credit
- Transferable only to ones who don’t have a booking with SailWeek
FULL REFUND ON WEEKS CANCELED BY SAILWEEK
- Receive a quick and full refund on weeks canceled by us
FLEXIBLE SPOT BOOKINGS
- Postpone your booking 90 days prior to the scheduled trip
- Get a travel credit in the amount paid (must be used to rebook a trip for season 2023)
- No money refunds on travel credits
- Applies only for spot bookings
Travel Credit from 2020 and 2021 postponements can be used towards trips in seasons 2022 or 2023. Validation of travel credits cannot be extended regardless of where you reside.
There are No refunds on unused travel credit.
If the total amount of your travel credit exceeds the price of the trip, the overpaid portion will be kept as a travel credit that can be used to rebook another SailWeek trip for seasons 2022 or 2023. Refund or using the excess money for Local payments is not possible.
Travel insurance is a must!
Before every booking is confirmed, all our guests have to tick the insurance button and confirm they have purchased travel insurance that covers everything needed such as cancelation of the flights, trips, excursions, lost luggage, death in a family, visa problems, injuries, pregnancy, etc
If your week is cancelled by SailWeek, you will be notified immediately, no later than 30 days prior to your departure date and you will receive a full refund.
SailWeek will not be liable for any additional costs you may have before or after the booking is canceled.
All our departure marinas and charter companies we use have gained SAFE TRAVEL stamps which means they have implemented health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC’s Global Safe Travels Protocols.
SailWeek has worked really hard to create our own health protocols:
- All our staff members have been trained to adhere to strict Health & Safety procedures.
- Check-in will be conducted outdoors in a specially designated check-in area to reduce guest congestion.
- Social distancing measures will be in place, as directed by government guidelines.
- All our boats will be thoroughly cleaned daily, as well as a final cleaning and disinfection process prior to guest arrival.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on all boats and is required to be used whenever boarding.
All SailWeek staff including skippers, hostess, guest managers, videographers and management will have Digital Green Certificate.The Digital Green Certificate is a proof that a person has been vaccinated against COVID-19, received a negative test result or recovered from COVID-19.
Don’t stress, there is no rush to use the credit straight away. Your credit will last two years and can be used in any of the 2022 and 2023 summer seasons.
If your week is cancelled by SailWeek, you will be notified immediately, no later than 30 days prior to your departure date and you will receive a full refund. All bookings are insured.
If the festival is cancelled by event organisers, guests are entitled to switch to Party route (route is same or similar), or get their 3rd instalment back. The 1st and 2nd installments are switched to travel credit and can be used to rebook a trip in season 2023.
Ticket price is refunded only if the full amount for the trip was paid.
The situation with COVID-19 is changing quickly. If we have no choice but to cancel the trip, we will contact you no later than 30 days prior to your departure date.
Also we suggest you get in touch with your insurers to confirm if they can help cover any other costs you may have incurred as a result of this.
- You can postpone your trip for season 2023. This is only possible for spot bookings and it has to be done latest 90 days prior to the trip.
- If you cancel, the cancellation fee will apply. The cancellation fee will be the total value of instalments due up to the point of cancellation.
- Name changes are free. You can find someone to attend the trip instead of you who does not have a booking with SailWeek and contact us on email@example.com no later than 15 days prior to the trip.
All travel credits are transferable. Anyone with the travel credit from 2020 or 2021 can transfer it to someone else free of charge.Travel credit can only be transferred to people who don’t have a booking with SailWeek.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, surname and email address of the person you would like to transfer your credit to.
There are No refunds on unused travel credits.
It is your responsibility to have valid travel documents. You must ensure that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas to enter any country you are visiting, including transit stops, prior to your departure.
Also it is your responsibility to be updated with possible travel and health restrictions for entering Croatia, Greece, Malta and Montenegro due the Pandemic rules at the given time.
We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.