Greece – Athens route
Unlock the adventure
Athens route highlights
Feta cheese, Greek yogurt, olive oil, fresh fish and a world famous lamb. We bet your mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Everyone heard about the ancient Greek civilization and their sites. The place where democracy was born. Do we need to add something to this?
If you want to experience the best sunset on the Mediterranean you have to have a cocktail in Hydronetta bar. Don’t be surprised If someone next to you proposes his better half. Romance mode ON.
Explore ancient Hydra on a donkey. Our friendly hosts and tour guides are going to show you all the secrets this Argosaronic gem has to offer.
Dokos beach BBQ
Dokos beach BBQ
White sands, crystal clear water and a beach BBQ. After dinner enjoy the quiet night under the thousand of stars. Sounds good, right?
Scooters & Quads
Scooters & Quads
Greek islands are made for this. Rent a scooter or a quad and explore the Islands of Spetses and Poros.
ItineraryTravel to Greece
Athens route gallery
Frequently asked questionsAll Frequently asked questions
The airport in Athens is the closest and most convenient airport to our departure marina in Alimos (Athens) where we start our SailWeek Greece.
Please click link Greece – Getting there for more detailed information.
- Address: Kalamaki, Piraeus Athens, Greece 17456
- Phone: +30 210 988 0000
- Check-in desk is open from 9am until 3 PM in your departure marina, Alimos Athens.
- Let us know in advance if you have late flight.
- We are planning to embark around 4 AM, but the departure time depends on the charter and sometimes can be delayed up to 7 AM.
- We return to the Alimos marina Friday afternoon and latest check-out time is until 9 AM on Saturday morning.
If you have to go earlier you can do an early check-out. Please let us know in advance if you require early check-out.
“Groceries for breakfast and lunch” are included only in premium spot bookings and delivered straight to your yachts on Saturday afternoon before you start your sailing trip. It includes all basic household items necessary for the week on the yacht. Breakfast groceries such as cereals(cornflakes and muesli), fruit, nutella, ham, bacon, cheese, spread cheese, butter, mozzarella, eggs, milk, yogurt, coffee and tea.
Mediterranean style groceries for the light lunch include pasta, rice, tomato sauce, pesto, cooking cream, parmigiano, canned tuna, vegetables (like tomato, cucumbers, zucchini, onion…), fresh fruit (like bananas, water melon, peaches, apples…), olive oil, sunflower oil, balsamic vinegar and spices salt and pepper.
You’ll get a couple of liters of soft drinks (orange and apple juice) and bottled water every day.
Furthermore the package contains paper towels, soaps, dishwasher detergent, sponges, toilet papers and garbage bags.
With the food packages provided, simply preparation is required. There are enough groceries for breakfast and one meal per day (half board) but you have to prepare it by yourself. You are also required to keep the yacht tidy and clean the dishes after yourself.*
* Those who are booking a full yacht have the option of buying one of our handpicked food packages and booking a hostess who will cook and prepare the meals and clean after.
We are not going to control how much you eat and how often you are preparing your meals. As said, there are enough groceries for breakfast and one meal per day (half board). If you run out of food you may bring your own food and drinks on board any time at no additional charge. There are local shops and supermarkets at most shore stops to re-supply if needed.
- On your yacht full bedding will be provided so you do not need to bring a sleeping bag.
- We recommend soft bags, suitcases or frameless backpacks, plus a small day pack or carry bag. No external framed bags please, as they can damage or mark the walls of the yacht/cabin. Please limit your luggage to a maximum of 20kg.
- Please note that due to space and weight restrictions on our yachts, passengers with too much luggage on departure may be told that they cannot take their entire luggage with them. SailWeek will provide secure luggage storage during the trip for all large framed suitcases or any other piece of luggage for a week rate of 30€ per piece).